Buyer Agent Information
The Jim Griffin Team of Keller Williams Realty is GROWING FAST! We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic, sales professionals to join our incredible sales team. We have established and built a very non-traditional Real Estate Team and we run our team as a business for our agents and help them build a sustainable business for the future.
As a member of the Jim Griffin Team, you will work exclusively with buyers and enjoy a steady supply of qualified buyers. We have a database of hundreds of qualified potential buyers with new leads, referrals and clients coming in daily*! We believe in letting you do what you do best… SELL HOMES! Let us handle everything else that does not make you money so you can focus on getting more done in less time.
This is a terrific career choice if you enjoy working with people, have strong verbal and written communication skills, are detail oriented and ORGANIZED, are confident, knowledgeable, and reliable. An active real estate license is required prior to hire date, but experience is not necessary. Huge earning potential for a serious, enthusiastic and committed professional. We are looking to create a positive and productive atmosphere for our team and clients alike. We will be filling this position with someone who has a great can-do attitude, not necessarily the agent with the most experience.
What we offer:
• Buyer Leads, real actual buyer leads, enough to close, at minimum, 5 homes per month
• An expert closing staff to handle the entire closing process so you can focus more on
prospecting and selling and move on to your next client
• Weekly team meetings and one-on-one accountability meetings
• Weekly Coaching and Role Play training from one of the top coaching firms in the U.S.
• You will receive your own email account, database log in, and professional profile on
• You will have use of a desk and our website at no cost to you
• Unique marketing that generates new leads every day
• Motivation and rewards for setting goals and maintaining “above minimum” standards
• Unlimited earning potential
• Must be licensed or willing to be licensed in the State of TN (can be acquired at any time prior to start date)
• Sales and consulting background (Wireless, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate a plus)
• Self-Motivated and driven by results
• Passionate about customer service
• NOT AFRAID OF THE PHONE. . . We are not cold calling, but a BIG part of
prospecting leads is spending quality time on the phone
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality
• Ability to connect easily with a variety of people
• High-energy and commitment to high performance in a multi-task work environment
• Business professional appearance and demeanor
Please do not apply if:
• You are a control freak.
• You are just looking for a j-o-b and a paycheck.
• You are not a people person.
• If you have a bad attitude or gossip.
• If you think you have all the answers but no one listens…this is not the career path for you
*If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please tell us about yourself and WHY you think you would be a great asset to our focused team. Once your application and resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will begin selecting individuals to begin the interview process*.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
It’s never too late to get started in real estate. So why not START YOUR CAREER NOW? APPLY NOW!